Helles Belles Wedding Hire
Terms and Conditions and hire agreement
Please read then fill out the electronic form below.
By clicking on 'agree' at the bottom of the page you are legally agreeing to our terms and conditions.
If you would like to have a paper copy of our terms and conditions and hire agreement please click here to download a copy and then return the completed copy to through the post.
1) All equipment/stock remains the property of Helles Belles Wedding Hire & prices quoted are for one day hire only unless previously agreed beforehand.
2) During the period of hire, The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods (if hiring goods without ourselves present). The contract for the hire of goods is between Helles Belles Wedding Hire and the Hirer. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the venue is clearly instructed so that the terms and conditions are met. Helles Belles Wedding Hire will charge the Hirer for any costs due to terms and conditions being broken. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault. It is therefore the hirers responsibility to liaise with the venue with regards to access & collection times.
3) Helles Belles Wedding Hire shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from our goods under hire.
4) No booking is secure until a £50 deposit has been paid. The remaining balance must be received & cleared no later than 8 weeks before the event. If full payment is not received & cleared 4 weeks before the event the booking will be deemed to have been cancelled.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
5) When you initially make a booking you have a 14 day cooling off period. In that time you are able to cancel your booking if you should change your mind and your deposit will be refunded. Once the 14 days have passed any cancellations shall forfeit any monies paid.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
6) A Refundable Security Deposit, the amount of which depends on the item(s) hired is payable in addition to the hire charges, to cover shortages and damages to hired goods. The Security Deposit, minus any deductions for loss or damage will be returned within 14 days of the hire date, along with an invoice/receipt where necessary for any damaged/lost items.
7) Goods will be collected by Helles Belles Wedding Hire on a specified day, usually the next working day after the event. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that these arrangements are suitable for the venue and the items are packed up ready for collection (vases empty & packed where appropriate, candle holders & mirrors packed up) in the bags/boxes provided by Helles Belles Wedding Hire. Helles Belles Wedding Hire will not chase up any items that are not ready & awaiting collection. If hiring DIY items you must ensure all items are returned on the day agreed, failure to do so will incur charges of 20% of your total bill for every day that they are late.
8) Charges will be made for any lost or damaged goods. Charges will be made for any glassware returned cracked, chipped or broken. Replacement of goods is charged at cost of goods plus delivery. This section only applies to goods hired when we are not present at the event.
9) Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value, and no substitute item will be accepted by Helles Belles Wedding Hire. Helles Belles Wedding Hire reserves the right to also charge the Hirer loss of profit on the lost future hire of the said goods.
10) Helles Belles Wedding Hire will not be liable for any delays caused by any circumstances beyond our control.
11) Prices of products are subject to change without notice, however once a deposit is paid any price changes will not affect your booking, unless subsequent items are ordered, in which case you will be charged the current prices.
ALTERATIONS TO BOOKING
12) Orders may be altered subject to stock availability & additional costs where necessary. The number of items booked cannot be reduced by more than 5% of the total number ordered after the 14 day cooling off period.
13) Cancellation other than during the initial 14 day period as described above will result in the forfeit of the deposit and any monies paid.
14) Cancellation by the customer within 8 weeks of the booked date will require full payment.
15) Helles Belles Wedding Hire have the right to cancel a booking due to reasons beyond our control, we will do so in writing or by Email returning any deposits paid and recommend another reputable company.
To agree to our terms and conditions and to confirm your booking please complete the form attached on the following page and return to us in the self-addressed envelope provided.